Friday, October 8, 2010

Tell Me 'bout the Days When You Were Seventeen......♪♪

So this is just a little (very little) "what I'm being inspired by today" post.
               
This Photo
via Sma Kee on Flickr as seen via Matisse Color
 
This amazing video. (Which inspired the title of this post.)

 
And this photo
 
Photo by Lissy Elle
 
 
 
  On another note. I have to get up early tomorrow and take the S.A.T's. I'm not really dreading it, but I'm not looking forward to it either. I'm almost indifferent......(that probably isn't good). But maybe I'll be able to muster up some false motivation and as my dad says, "False motivation is motivation."
 
........anywho....goodnight all!!

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Good luck on the SAT!!

Tim said...

Hope you do okay on your SAT's. I rememeber taking Lauren to one of the times she took it :). Remember you can always retake it.