Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

  Right now I am waiting for my phone to charge and the rain to settle before we head out, sooooo I am using this time to explain some things......including the previously used "we".   ^

  I'm on a missions trip to NY with my pastor, Mr. James, Mrs. Becky, and Mrs. Angela. We're staying in Brooklyn at a missions house. (at least I'm pretty sure that's what it's called.) The people who run it are super sweet and nice. For the next few days we'll be pretty busy working and doing what we can to help. And if everyone could be praying for God to bless what we are doing here, that would be awesome. I'll blog more about details and the like later. :D

5 comments:

Petra said...

We are praying for you guys!! :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Most definitely! :-)

Unknown said...

Praying

Jackie said...

Yayyyyy for you!! We are praying too!!!

Have a blast!!!!

The Individual said...

thank you guys!!!! :D