Friday, August 13, 2010

Go Hard, Go Hard

  I've recently discovered gospel rap....ok let me rephrase that. I've recently discovered gospel rap that sounds more like hood music than the canadian christian rappers I had been listening to. And although I have absolutely nothing against the latter, I just enjoy this stuff more. It also keeps me from listening to some rap music that I really really probably shouldn't be listening to. : /
  Here's a link to a song by my favorite artist so far. ---> Go hard 
I'll be blogging again later today, but I just wanted to share this. I'm going down to Fayetteville today with the family and le oncle Josh, so there should be plenty to share later. Hopefully with some pictures. :D

  a few other songs I like by lecrae:


- praying for you
- fall back
- Jesus muzik
- fanatic
- take me as I am

That's all for now folks!

No comments: