I follow this -> blog. And on this blog Ms. Elsie has proposed a simple, but intriguing 'blog project idea'. It's a public 'simple goals before 2011' challenge. Here are the guidelines (paraphrased) for the challenge:
1. choose simple goals that will affect your life positively/happily on a daily basis. (I'm going to change this a little and add, or others lives positively/happily on a daily basis.)
2. do not choose result oriented goals, choose activity oriented goals.
3. choose goals that are personal, they can be daily, weekly or one time experiences.
4. choose a reward for each goal as it is accomplished. It can be a small or large reward.
5. blog your goals, each one as you achieve it and a big post when they are all finished before the new year.
This seems like it'll be a lot of fun, and great incentive to keep up with the blog. :D
So here are my simple goals:
1.Post a creativity themed blog post at least once a week. Hopefully this will force me into creating more often. :D
2.Upload decent pictures of ALL of my paintings, and the murals I've done on my wall.
3.Start a daily thoughts journal. I will pick one of my adorable little notebooks I have lying around and write down a thought each day that seems to have been prominent in my mind that day.Then every few days I'll post on here what the thoughts were.
4.Dye my hair. I have no clue whether or not it'll be a funky color again, or a more natural color. This is something I've been wanting to do for the past couple of days. :D
So there they are. My four simple nifty little goals.
If any one else wants to do this with me let me know in the comments. That's all for now.