I like writing in lists. It keeps me from rambling and all I have to think of are one to two sentence statements, which is very nice when I've just woken up and all I'm capable of is cave woman talk.......so here's a list:
1. I recently got bangs. My mom cut them and did a really good job. Here's props mom and thanks for the bangs. :D
2. I sleep on the couch, so waking up can be "interesting" at times. Like when I wake up to two tiny giggling kids sitting on me, or someone is trying to see how many things they can throw at me before i wake up.
3. I find it kind of crazy how I can't say 'I love twilight' without people automatically assuming that I'm talking about sparkling "vampires".
4. I love painting. a lot.
5. Best song title ever---> Yiroshima Battles the Pink Robots part 1 by the Flaming Lips
6. My one year-old sister LOVES to scream. I don't love this about her, even though she's completely adorable.
7. I finally made myself an account on Pandora....which rocks my socks.
That's it for now. Nothing ground breaking, just trying to keep up with this. :D